The Pushing Daisies Touch of Wonder Tour was a special promotion that ABC put on to promote the second season of Pushing Daisies. The tour started on August 31, 2008 in Los Angeles, CA and ended on September 29, 2008 in New York City.
About the tour
The tour was a mobile version of The Pie Hole. It was a bus that has an exterior that simulates the pie crust roof.
Some of the actors from Pushing Daisies have made guest appearances on the tour. Samantha Bailey, who plays Young Olive in "The Fun in Funeral", appeared on the first stop on the tour in Los Angeles and Tina Gloss, who plays Ned's Mother, appeared on the third stop in Santa Monica.
- August 31, 2008 - Downtown Disney - Los Angeles, CA (6 am-10 am)
- September 7, 2008 - Ghirardelli Square, Chocolate Festival - San Francisco, CA (12 pm-5 pm)
- September 10, 2008 - 3rd Street Promenade - Los Angeles, CA (9 am-3 pm)
- September 12, 2008 - Fashion Show Mall - Las Vegas, NV (11 am-3 pm)
- September 14, 2008 - Westgate Complex - Phoenix, AZ (9 am-1 pm)
- September 17, 2008 - Larimer Square - Denver, CO (10 am-2 pm)
- September 20, 2008 - Addison Oktoberfest - Dallas, TX (11 am-8 pm)
- September 24, 2008 - Lincoln Park Grove 5 - Chicago, IL (10 am-2 pm)
- September 26, 2008 - The Shops at Liberty Place - Philadelphia, PA (10 am-2 pm)
- September 29, 2008 - In front of the Good Morning America Building - Times Square, NY (7 am-9 am)